The Univeristy of Hong Kong is looking to raise sponsorship money to assist students choosen to participate in the finals of National Investment Banking Competition’14 in Vancouver Canada.
What is the National Investment Banking Competition?
- Extensive case competition hosted annually by University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada
- One of the most sophisticated events in North America focused on investment banking and the capital markets
- Over 250 competing teams from top Global MBA schools
- 16 teams advanced to the Final Round
- Dates: 7th to 9th of January 2014
What HKU can offer:
- Website Marketing: The MBA program page will have a feature section about the Sponsor. The Website has 20,000 unique visitors every month
- YouTube Journey: The Students will be capturing a video of their journey along with the Sponsors logo, which will be posted on all Social Media Channels that HKU MBA uses
- Apparel Branding: The finalist will be wearing Sponsors logo on apparel designed for the competition
- News Letter: The Sponsor will have a special mention on the News Letter Sent out to the whole MBA program including Alumni
Who to Contact: Maire Apiou, DirectorCareer Development Office, Faculty of Business and Economics
Mobile: +852 53604816