Announcing the “From Seed to Exit” New Series 2013-2014 Jointly Presented by the Entrepreneur and Small Business Committee The Young Professionals’ Committee
#This Series brings current and aspiring entrepreneurs, small/micro business owners and start-ups, including young professionals who are on the learning path to becoming entrepreneurs together to share experiences about the challenges they face in establishing and operating a business in Hong Kong and in the Asia Pacific Region.
In summary the Series will be helpful to those who are looking for new ideas, different business strategies, solutions to business problems, or more profitable ways of doing things in general.
Schedule of the Series:
1. October 23, 2013 – The Funding Roadmap for Start-ups by Alain V Fontaine, Partner, Ocean Equity Partners
2. November 13, 2013 – An Angel Investor: “Angel Funding for Entrepreneurs” by Tytus Michalski, Managing Director, Fresco Capital Advisors
3. November 26, 2013 The Perils of Partnership by Pádraig Walsh, Partner of Bird & Bird (China and Hong Kong)
4. 1st Quarter, 2014: A Case Study: How Did I Successfully Raise Seed/Angel money?
5. 1st Quarter, 2014: Crowdfunding Platforms for Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses and Why does Hong Kong need Equity Crowdfunding
6. 1st Quarter, 2014: Quarter, 2014: Planning Strategies
7. 2nd Quarter, 2014: Marketing Strategies
8. 2nd Quarter, 2014: Exit Strategy: How do I manage an exit of the business I created? What are the different options? Private Equity sale / IPO / Trade sale?
Join us to enjoy this Excellent Opportunity to Network with Like-Minded, Friendly People at the Canadian Chamber of Commerce