Manager, Strategic Marketing
Reporting to the Marketing Director in the Asia Pacific Regional Marketing Team, the Manager, Strategic Marketing position will develop customer value proposition and marketing program to drive new product launch or other sales initiatives. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams in multiple geographic locations and be able to influence key stakeholders to ensure that the agreed strategies and deliverables can be implemented effectively. This is a great opportunity working for an industry leader in a role that offers excellent growth opportunities.
- Conduct analysis on consumer insights, usage behavior, economic conditions, competitive activities and develop marketing plan recommendations including customer value proposition for new product launch, activation, cross sell and retention initiatives
- Execute the marketing plan, including creating product marketing collaterals, general company brochures and other sales materials to promote the key strengths of the company/products and drive new business as well as roll out across Asia Pacific markets
- Support other ad hoc communication programs, planning, research and analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this position, you will be a highly driven individual with excellent analytical skills, business acumen and project management skills. The ideal candidate comes from multinational companies with strong experience in communications, market research and customer analytics and business/marketing planning. Excellent command of written English is a must. Candidates who were educated overseas and/or have worked in multiple Asia Pacific locations is an advantage.
What’s on Offer
- A regional role in a multi-national company
- All-rounded marketing role with good career prospects
- Entrepreneurial environment with exposure to Management
- Fast growing and dynamic industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Interested candidates please forward your resume and indicate current and expected salary to apply at email@example.com.