“Asia: Shaping the Next Global Landscape”
14-15 January, 2013, Hong Kong
The lingering souvereign debt crisis in the Eurozone, a tepid recovery in the US, and the slowdown in emerging markets continue to have profound impact on the global economy. AFF 2013 will focus on how Asia is shaping the next global landscape and what business strategies companies may adopt under this new economic order.
Organised by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, AFF 2013 will feature some of the world’s most influential leaders in government, financial and business sectors and they include:
- Dai Xianglong, Chairman, National Council for Social Security Fund (invited)
- Charles L. Evans, President and Chief Executive Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Lawrence H. Summers, Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government
- Datuk Ranjit Ajit Singh, Chairman, Securities Commission Malaysia
- Saeb Eigner, Chairman, Dubai Financial Services Authority
- Ning Gaoning, Chairman, COFCO
- Pan Shiyi, Chairman, SOHO China Ltd
… and many more.
In addition, the Chamber would like to offer a very special discount of 40% (original fee: HKD 7,400) for a limited quota to our members. To reserve your seats, please register online with the following registration code: CNT194
Direct link: http://ocrs.hktdc.com/AFF/en/AFF_Register_en.htm
For the most updated information about the AFF, please visit www.asianfinancialforum.com.